Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

All those tiny seeds we have been planting are finding the light❤️

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

VK, they listened! Mushrooms spreaded and multiplied amongst us ~ sum funny mushroom syncs..
1. Flying squirrel w/ mushroom appeared on wallpaper that changes daily (what!)
2. Just went to a Fungi festival
3. THE HAD TINY MUSHROOM COOKIES! (so cute:)
4. Mushooms everywhere
5. Massive and mini mushrooms growing alll over our yard...
Love it! Always grateful 🙌🥳

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Late night yesterday for me reading about magic mushrooms. still trying to figure out where to source them from.

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Late night yesterday for me reading about magic mushrooms. still trying to figure out where to source them from.

what...
do mushrooms really release their spores that fast? wild
Only crazier thing I seen is Mistletoe, which is a parasite that grows on trees and explodes out... idk, during summer.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Super cool!

Imagine the music they would make! 🎶

Just need the right women VY. never too old.

That's RAD . ❤️ VIBES

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Hey VK what are your thought on DMT?

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Spread+and+Multiply

The Day Of The Harvest 210
Spiritual Awakening 210
Remember Who You Are 210
New Heaven And New Earth 210
Only The Chosen Can See 210
Shifting Conscious 210

Video length :16 = Q Post 16

No wonder you call them magic mushrooms. :)

Good Afternoon, VK.

Caps1 = 36.
Caps2 = 33.
Caps = 69.
TS = 9:38 > 9:11.

🙏✝️❤️

Spread and Multiply —

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Grand Rising VK, those are some crazy mushrooms!

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

alice

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

If only we could chemtrail microdoses💖

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

👀🤔 Thats an idea. Lets make anon island a giant mycology expirement!

(1) Show this thread

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

THAT is wild!

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

a little magic🤍

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

numbers with those mushrooms, 9:38, 9:11♥️

(1) Show this thread

good morning ❤️☀️

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

My son was educating me on the colony vibe communications⚡. I was so proud of him for honoring the shrooms 😅

(1) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Good morning VK.
This is LOVEly.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Defragmentation For Manna and Women.
it’s time.

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

Good Morning VK!

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

GM VK.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Replying to Wyatt no less. 😆

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Magic Mushrooms.

One unit.