Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Does this mean we're a about 4 months ahead of schedule. Your post says 2 yrs ago and we've only been on AU for about 20 months, lol.

Hyper~Shift
Level~Up
💚🌟💚

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻❤️

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

SEEM YOU ATTRACTED A TROLL CASEY

Anyone who is truly "awake" would not subscribe to or foster such an "Us vs. Them" attitude.

The only people who would be into this sort of new-age astrology are people who need someone to look down on. Lots of growth and waking up left to do for anyone who thinks there is any truth to this.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

You just described my ex (1st column) & I perfectly! 🤣
🙏❤️

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

I have 3 roommates that live in the middle column. One more reason I'm leaving Vegas

Just a Mom who Loves God, Family, Our Country, Tennis, Surfing, Music, Dolphins and Football. God Bless America and Peace Be With Y'all!

Oh yeah, I'm AWAKE and ver;y GRATEFUL! God is in control and I am here to spread His Love and Light to everyone around me! Oh, and FAMILY IS EVERYTHING!! Love you Sweet Friend! ❤️✝️ 🙏🐸🐬❤️

In response Shannon Anne to her Publication

Awwww I love you too! You have been such a blessing in my life and I appreciate you dearly!!#wwg1wga 🇺🇸🦅🍿❤️🙏🏼✝️

(1) Show this thread

Patriot And Big Trump Supporter -Follow /Follow Back All Patriots- ---Same Handle -Twitter And Gab

LOVE IT❤️

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

🔥🔥Hell yeah🔥🔥💥☄️

In response Patricia Sansom to her Publication

🙏🏼⚡️🐸🍿🦅🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Juneannlee) can see their posts

In response June Lee to her Publication

🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread