Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

This women went by the name Katie Benner???

is she chinese?

In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication

Yep and looks like a dude in that pic you posted.

(1) Show this thread

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

There is a reason I believe pissed off level is so important the higher the better.. There seems to be something to it that we are not pissed off enough so there is a place for anger and rightfully so .

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

LOL! Get her Stephanie!

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

One of many find the cockroach trace the bed.

(1) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

Her day will come . Justice will be done.

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

And the droves of the rest, at the GITMO, it all stops there. BET> YEP>

(1) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Yeah but we are told to be peaceful. Sure getting hard to stay out of fight or fight mode. and no, that is not a typo...

Life would be sweeter if we could be drinking wine from the skulls of our enemy. Must..... Resist..... Violent.... Rage...

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

They ain't worth it, THAT is where GITMO comes in, besides defending my life in real time from loser sleepers, they ain't worth it, could have been done kicked this locals ass over and over again, best believe, they got their day and HERE WE ARE TIME WISE>

(1) Show this thread

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

What kind of programming does it take to make people think the "state" knows all and should have all power?
Are they NCP's, low frequency humans, MK Ultra'd? History has proved many times communism doesn't work and all power corrupts. 🤔

In response Love Wins to her Publication

Lots of it starting with them babysitting kids so they can continue to brainwash them, THEN making it a CRIME for parents to tell them they won't go. THAT would the key immediate thing I would end.

In response Love Wins to her Publication

LOTS of schools have "tunnels" sounds wild but now they are getting baphos to twerk in front of them. FORMATIVE years matter.

(2) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

tell me when☺️

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

its all being revealed.

Stephanie I Love you, you make me laugh, when I use to get mad,
your unfiltered words help.
LOVE

She looks like the MD that told people to get the F'n vaccine.

Following Jesus, loving my family, always seeking the truth.

Yes--enemies of HER STATE, which is Chyyynnnnaa. LOL

In response Deplorable Patriot to her Publication

It needs a GITMO>

(1) Show this thread