Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

I suspect the whitehats got Teslas best stuff.

The flith got the junk.

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Wow...finally actual vid...thanQ.💜

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Stuff!

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

It's actually part of the 1983 documentary "The Eye of the Storm - The Inventions or Nikola Tesla".

https://youtu.be/KpqVIR8NdV8

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Why does Uncle John look so much like Tesla? Look closely and at his ears, shape of face...could it be...?

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Ange Love to her Publication

I think he looks A LOT like Julian Assange myself ;)

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Not lost on Nana that you called him Uncle?
Really?

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

haha it's DJT's uncle😁

(1) Show this thread

Maralago treasure?

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

Tesla coil this fool!

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

and we now have Dr Jill. 🙄😣😕

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Maybe Tesla Trumpet from the ocean will blow soon🙏

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

Waves instead of Explosions!! Tesla's invented the DEWs is this the beginning.?🤔

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

uncle john 👏👏👏

Twitter @WarWeary17 ; TruthSocial @warweary

Imagine the conversations around the table at Trump family dinners!? ;-)

Do you know that he was trying to steal Nikola Tesla's technology from his secret lab , yeah,the same secret room where they built hoover dam over??? Nikola worked there with others and they were helping him, but after his death others sealed the room and protected the entry...john trump was a bad guy that wanted to steal that technology, but he was never able to open that door and they could not wait any longer and they blew the entry few months ago...
but,others have removed everything from there

so,cabal and q operatives failed there too
When I talk about q operatives, they are cabal operatives
q is black sun cabal psy op

So, if Q is cabal and what you have written above is true as well. What is the solution? Who is going to save the world?

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

I never read anything like this. Uncle John was a friend of Teslas, and Tesla Trusted John. They worked together in the New Yorker Hotel that was Tesla,s Hotel that made its own electricity with the free energy Tesla invented. I also read way back that quite possibly built a Time Machine in the Hotel. I cant confirm any of this, but maybe someone else can. May i ask where You heard this. Actually now i think maybe Jetson White had my info.i mentioned. 🤔🤔🤔

(2) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

🤗

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

🕶

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

#TeslaVision 🕶️

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

❤️ Nikola
❤️ Uncle John

(2) Show this thread