I need to make a list of trustworthy Patriot corporate attorneys for future reference. Please post links to websites thanks!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Good luck with that. They are all corrupt as the " doctors ".

Sorry I think Australia has no patriot lawyers they are all corrupt here.
Maybe ask 107 he seems to know.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

I know of no corp patriot legal team in Norway. They all must Free Maison here if they are to have court days here, so the ones that are 'trust worthy" are solo and doing much probono and losing in court, and norway doesnt record and archive anything. 👀🔎 only a direct recording no archiving any recordings for the public
What does that tell ya?

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

A query of any pilot buddy (esp. ex-mil-now-not flying) actively fighting the vaccine requirements and losing pay while waiting it out would yield well. Vim Hof unofficial groups within the military.

Like "we play baseball by the 1880's rules" people. Niches.

They'll know BARrister folks of different stripe; like the few dentists, who fight the fluoride.

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

What about asking Lin Wood on Telegram? He has 2 channels. You would need to go to Lin Wood Replies.

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

John Durham.

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

Tim Kleinschmidt of Giddings, TX, is a good lawyer. He is currently General Counsel to the Texas Dept. of Agriculture. I just know he is a patriot and a good man. He helped our family.
http://www.giddingsattorney.com/kleinschmidt.html

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Pretty sure that Juan O Savin has that list!

#MWGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #M1GarandFamily #JohnGarand #WWG1WGA #Savethechildren #PUREBLOOD /. = GODWINS

is there any left?

Here to support Trump and his movement. Happy husband, proud father, Q, MAGA, love America or leave America.

99% of attorneys give the rest a bad name

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Simone Gold - Front line medical doctors. She is also a lawyer as well which is why they went after her most likely.

Permaculture farm / rancher in East TN. X-mil in previous endeavors.

Ask Lin Wood - gonna be a damn short list...

Hearing lots of good things about Mr. Yoder. He likes Bourbon. I like bourbon too. Constitutional Attny

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

I suggest you check out Lin Wood's Telegram channel, he has so much to do with Lawfare, trying to protect attorneys being persecuted for being Trump supporters. He is fighting the GA Bar Association, literally going through hell, si much fookin corruption 😡

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

You beat me to it! Tom is the only one I can think of that is trustworthy.

(1) Show this thread