#FollowTheResignations
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtYsgXvT_1k
CNN President Jeff Zucker to Step Down; The Impact of Negative Interest Rates | NTD Business
by NTD

CNN President Jeff Zucker to Step Down; The Impact of Negative Interest Rates | NTD Business - YouTube

NTD Business News- 2/4/20211. Mckinsey to Pay Nearly $600M over Opioids2. CNN President Jeff Zucker to Step Down3. House Resolution Bypasses GOP on Virus Aid...

Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

SOON HIS FAT ASS SHOULD BE IN A CELL IN GITMO

I remember when this fat tub said that CNN's ratings could never be higher, he's a piece of shit and I'm glad he's getting arrested but once again if we could get the CEO of Wayfair To step down, so we can charge you with child sex trafficking and we can put an end to your website and take it down permanently that would be fantastic.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Arrests!!!

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

woah!!

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

Thats not all he is doing! Bye, bye!

#WWG1WGA Digital Soldier here to help save our Republic. More of a Paul Revere, Midnight Rider

😲 Another one bites the dust! 😉