From Lin Wood via Telegram: “The wicked plotteth against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth. The Lord shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming.”
- Psalms 37:12-13

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

I am a Marine mom and grandmother who loves her country ❤ #WWG1WGA #TheGreatAwakening #Trump2020 #savethechildren #GodWins

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Notice he sighned it President Donald J.Trump

exactly!🙏 lin wood gets it. be not afraid!

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

VERY WELL DONE, MR. PRESIDENT TRUMP! THESE SORT OF PEOPLE NEED TO BE PUT INTO THEIR PLACE AND, BLUNTLY TELL THEM HOW IT IS!

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

I just love this guy!
That's MY PRESIDENT!

❤️🇺🇸Thanking God for good people and True Patriots. Trump is still my President. 🇺🇸❤️

Signature stamp?

God Bless the United States for America; Donald J Trump is my President (for which I am deeply grateful) and Jesus is Lord! GOD WINS

😍 I LOVE my President

Safety first. Then teamwork. Happily MARRIED

President Donald J. Trump!! 🇺🇸

Can't wait for that day to come! It will be glorious!!☀️

Trump is such a badass! 😎🦅🇺🇸🍿

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

The 'Who cares!' is the best part🤣🤣