Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

We owe it to future generations that come after us to grow up in a world that makes sense and is free from corruption or as free as humanly possible.

If you hate politics, work your ass off to change politics.

If you hate lawlessness, work your ass off to defend the law.

If you hate the schooling system, work your ass off to reinvent education.

If you hate banks, work your ass off to reinvent money.

If you hate the medical industry, work your ass off to learn new methods of healing.

We will not change the future if we sit on our asses and wait for things to change. WE HAVE TO CHANGE IT!!!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

We MUST take advantage of this time!

This is the first time in history that we have actually come together collectively to have the power to ACTUALLY affect change.

Up until now we were individually weak but we have finally seen the power of unity!

Let's keep our heads calm, anger in check, and egos completely out of the picture and get this done.

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

yep, well said nana
ok so where do we start and how can we help?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Well right now I think we are so close to the precipice I am not sure, but everyone must get involved locally for one thing, school boards, county commission meetings, city councils, election commissions, police.
No more trusting the ppl running any of it.
Be involved with the running of our own communities.

If, well, when events happen to cause panic, we are here to be the voice of calm decision making and compassion for those still asleep and unaware of what has really been happening.

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

Nana what does Juan say about the chemtrails? They are so bad here sometimes that i start to worry about all of us and the children. Has he ever mentioned it?

In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication

Someone asked him directly on an interview recently and Idk word for word but he indicated that what they are spraying now is something that helps the military track and take out missiles.

7-9-22 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Juan O Savin

I have seen Chemtrails over the last couple of days..
There is all sorts of stuff that is in those trails
because it’s using jet fuel as a medium carrier
for what’s being put out there
however that it’s particulates
to add materials in the air to be able to jiggle..
That all started after SDI
[1984 Strategic Defense Initiative, under Reagan]
& the testing & the operations there..
The short version is
if we have tiny particulates,
they’re literally silica, sand, dust
& they’re put out in jet fuel
that’s put out there raw
because it doesn’t freeze
& that’s 65 degrees -0 up there
@ 44k feet
& that material, just like dust
falls down to a lower altitude
& helps to fit the ozone layer
in that 30 – 33k foot range..
The really short version beyond being able to
manipulate or pump moisture for weather reasons
IT ALSO IS OUR DEFENSE SHIELD FROM
INTERCONTINENTAL BALLISTIC MISSILES.
because they’re coming in at very high Mach numbers πŸ’₯

May I ask that if the White Hats are in control, why do we need chemtrails to block ballistic missiles and why do we need Starlink to vaporize them? Who is the active threat still in play is the real question.

If we can do that, why are we not vaporizing the bioweapon vaxeens?
Our families are being injured by it to this day.

Why go to these lengths to protect people from ballistic missiles but not a bioweapon on the ground?

This implies a fight for control is still in play- big difference.

I truly want to know how you all reconcile this.

I have my own view on things that explains it to me. For those who believe this at face value, I am curious how your mind makes it make sense.

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

You know you've hit a bullseye 🎯 when the person does not respond intelligently, but blocks immediately. Such is the shallowness of many who lack actual substantive basis for their 'posts'.
"Cry me a river"

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Here is a hint on how these fairy tale stories are reconciled by many:
https://www.robertmasters.com/2013/04/29/spiritual-bypassing/

"Kat" is infamous for nonsensical and sugar-coated imaginings. And most just eat it all up without question or deductive reasoning.

Idk if the White Hats were in COMPLETE control why would it have been necessary for Putin to invaded Ukraine?

I dont think so.

Gene Decode says they are still clearing DUMBS tunnels. I have not checked the earthquake reports lately, but I would say that would be easy to see if they were still blowing them up.

That many earthquakes at the same dept in clusters pretty well confirms that for me. A lot of ppl outside the govt tracking those.

Yes, citing that an actual real battle for real control is still in play is a better fit for reality.

We need the truth of this, don't you think?

We can handle it and would better serve each other and our friends and family if we didn't pretend like the war isn't really in play, right now.

Many act as if they know how it ends. Do they really or at what cost or what is actually gained and by who and for what purpose?

As anons, isn't it healthy to reconvene every so often, and reassess what we are consuming, is it good for us and how we are serving and helping each other with all we know?

I feel like shaking out the sheets.

(1) Show this thread

You will not get an answer that makes sense.
Personally I have in God and pray for the best outcome.
A spiritual war is definitely going on as well as a physical.

In response Happy Days to his Publication

If you say I will not get answers that make sense or that can elucidate how this can make sense to any level of awareness or intellect, then why is anyone consuming it?

(1) Show this thread

I dont think they are using chemtrails to shield missiles. Considering there are businesses in weather modification.

http://www.weathermodification.com

Bc, for change to happen in this matrix, we have to have critical mass of people who want that change

In response Iva Dragojević to her Publication

I think you've said it perfectly, Iva πŸ’ͺπŸ’žπŸ•ŠοΈ

In response Iva Dragojević to her Publication

Yes and yet no in that, there are many ways to influence it.

If the methods of bioweapons, transgender agendas, and ballistic missiles are allowed to influence the change, why are not more honest, direct, safe and peaceful methods being chosen instead?

If you are in control of the influence to bring about the wake up for change, you can choose other methods, so many others we used in other systems.........

Have you considered such and wondered why not?

A parent who is in control of their young child's influences can bring about any state quite easily, using pure truth, cultivation of self-love and respect and leading by example or can bring about a different effect of rebellion by using deception, creating mistrust and violence.

What exactly are they trying to change the masses into through these methods by your thinking?

(2) Show this thread

That is such a brilliant question, Alcyonne 777.

My only reply is it's confusing as all get out.
πŸ‘‡ Actually, Doq said it BEST! 😹

What part is movie? Actual? Cosmic? Earth? Angelic?
I do not know.
Is there a real threat or does QTeam want us to think so?
I do not know.

I always keep in mind, Juan O Savin is Naval Intelligence
& one heck of a DISINFORMATION troller. Lord!
I sift through what he says.

Historically, Biblically, numerologically, etc.
I trust him.
As to what's happening in this war ACTUALLY?
Not so much.
I've learned he's not talking to me
he's talking to THEM πŸ˜‰

Nevertheless, I put out what information I intuit is reliable
& trust each will check in with themselves
to verify or reject πŸ’ͺπŸ’ž

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

If a party needs to be confused and persons need to be sacrificed -jab injuries/deaths and children being mutilated through the transgender agenda in the least, there is clearly still a war, battle for power, and control in play.

If you are in control now, who would you need to confuse and why?

Confusion is typically a tool of the dark ones.

I know most anons follow Christ, believe in God, and recognize that there is evil in the world.

How do you make this strategy of using confusion by the white hats right in your hearts?

(1) Show this thread