#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

FF on the tail seems obvious, but after watching the clip a few times, the vertical jet climbs reminded me of something else entirely...the vertical spike wave video you posted a few days ago! And that reminded me of one of the lines that really resonated and stuck with me while watching President Trump at the rally last night. He used a BIG deliberate hand gesture for emphasis while describing the "massive spike" that happened on election night:

"And then you had that massive spike, remember the spike that went to Heaven and came back?"

I went back and found the full wave spike video and rewatched it. There are numbered paddles around the circular wave pool that apply force and push the water towards the middle. Close up of one paddle shows 113. Wild! 👀 (pic & link in comments)

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Full video link of the 90 ft vertical spike wave experiment in slo mo

https://youtu.be/iWKFPTgkpXo

They zoomed in on paddle 113

11.3 > 113 vibes 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️