Jack Willwakeu
@willwakeu
·
4h
https://youtu.be/wlcd8ikVvXo

THE VATICAN SATANIC GROUP
AND VIDEO.....

Vatican Cult Ceremony - Jan 27th - YouTube

Like WTF is going on with the Vatican and these weird, not normal cult ceremonies?

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

My bloody profile pic is not me and In my mind depicts me winning a battle with a cig. God is my truth.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

this was reaching...the funky music in the background makes a legit Catholic Mass seem weird. come on😂😂😂

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Brad Davis to his Publication

He was raised there so I dont question his thoughts on it.

(1) Show this thread

American Girl & Lifetime Patriot. God ALWAYS Wins! Truth seeker and teller. Always think for yourself! Stand for the children!

Haha, thats a Catholic mass. Not sure about the green light outside, but the rest of it - typical Catholic mass. I was raised in this, now realize its a cult.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response F B Jones to her Publication

I dont understand what they are saying but he was raise at the Vatican and I believe that was his point

Mother, wife, sister friend. Love Jesus, my family and my country! Love my President Trump!

In response F B Jones to her Publication

Same here!

(2) Show this thread

Christian patriot. Author raising awareness about child trafficking. Champion for the autistic. Advocate of domestic abuse survivors.

I wish this was translated to english...