#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

ugh Evil Branson! there’s no telling what evilness happened there. Reminds me of Epsteins Island

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

If it be Gods' Will Brother, thats a lot of fiat too. 🤪

#MWGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #M1GarandFamily #JohnGarand #WWG1WGA #Savethechildren #PUREBLOOD /. = GODWINS

2 small...
IMO

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

I'm a mountain girl. Blue Ridge & Smokey Mountains describe home. This one has best of both worlds. Surf & some REAL turf!

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

There is so much physically beauty on this island and the idea of sharing space with people who are caring and loving💖

But... my heart hurts when I heard who owned it and what they did...

I realize we live on top of areas where crimes against humanity were committed all over the world and for so long without knowing about it,. We have much spiritual cleansing to do and with God’s blessings to heal our lands🙏🏻✨💖

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Sure seems like a lot of the elite are selling off their islands. I wonder why. Because all their nefarious activities have been shutdown and anyone who was caught interfering with our elections, lost everything. Good guys really are winning.

SUPER FOOKIN DEEP TUNNELS>

More creep vibes…too many Sir associations.

It’s a big club and I don’t want a membership.

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Is Moskito, like ragrets?

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

is there a strong team set up to cleanse these islands? They will need far more than a smudge stick

Still holding the line. Proud to be one of VK's first followers! Glad I listened to my gut! #Trump2021 #[they]fooked

Strange. All these islands up for sale. We must be winning bigly.

#RedPanda activated, comment connoisseur with a penchant for unveiling hypocrisy.

If we can move in by Oct., I’ll bring my heirloom Jackie O. Lantern. ✔️

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Hey boss!

Just checking in to see that my spot is secured for permanent residence on Anon Island (no matter where it may end up being).

Like OG’s get to pick their own patch or how does it work mate?

DMan72 formally requesting information 😂

media mogul?
1221😎

do we need the island to be close to GITMO for any particular reason

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

First of All -
where did branson get the money to buy that island?

We probably paid for it 10x over with our taxes ... why should we pay HIM anything? ... besides DJT's EX Orders will be to confiscate all "ill-gotten gains" so it might be a plausible argument that it become affordable after all.

I'm only in if there's a hatch. I got deez numbers man.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

🩸 sucking isle.

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

hmmmm, wonder why Branson has it up for sale.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

this fesls dark VK

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Lime Tree Bay, Moskito Island - $22,500,000

Q Post 225

MSM not trusted.
You are the voice.
We are here to help guide.
Future proves past.
You are the calm before and during the storm.
Q

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

APL ... 9.355/10 .... is this new today?

TBH VK i trust ypur call on this, i really dont mind as long as we All get there 💛

Any forsale in St. Kitts/Nevis

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication

Those are my favorite islands...love the people there

(1) Show this thread

Almost like a massive auction is coming in pricey Islands....interdasting.

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

for the price and what is already there. this is a great contender.

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Maybe Sir Richard Branson will give us a deal after his deal (or not).

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(1) Show this thread

Yehoveh God is my Father, I love Family, Country, MAGA, KAG, Q AND TRUMP!!

Soooo beautiful. Too bad i will never see any place like this. It is the one thing in my life i wish i had been able to do, travel to beautiful places. Too poor and dont see that changing in my lifetime. But the pictures are at least a way to see that such beauty exists on this beautiful planet.