#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Future Anon-Island Contractor minus the swirls.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

think we could 3d print in clay / concrete…? extruder head and flow questions, but seems quick and efficient…

3D Printing Greener Buildings Using Local Soil - YouTube

#3DPrintingNews #GreenBuildings #3DPrintedBuildingsThe construction industry is currently facing two major challenges: the demand for sustainable infrastruct...

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

Live in a mud hut and eat bugs.

Addititve manufacturing is gaining attention.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Video length 3:27

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Concrete blocks work great for buildings. Ever noticed how many old gas stations and roadside garages are still standing long after they've closed? The problem is so many of the businesses (Hello, Walmart) build huge structures then abandon them 10 years later to relocate to a new, shinier structure.

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

Your not alone dear one.

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

I will stick to raw natural God given talent. Its just more of turning us into mindless useless eaters.

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

3D printers
4D printers...
Replicators...
What's next VK?

God loving Patriot who wants to learn and share the truth!

And what happens when the rain comes?

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

In response ForHis Glory6 to her Publication

good question! If it is anything like this other house in CA that I recently watched these are mold proof and fire proof too. But have to look into it more. I forgot the name of it...😩 it wasn't the seashell house, but another odd shaped house like that. The material looked similar to this with more of a whiter shade.

(1) Show this thread

When this is all over, we need to put this into a book. People would be amazed at how this works.

Q 1219
We have has a very good relationship with Maggie Haberman of Politico over the last year. We have had her tee up stories for us before and have never been disappointed. While we should have a larger conversation in the near future about a broader strategy for reengaging the beat press that covers HRC, for this we think we can achieve our objective and do the most shaping by going to Maggie.

I thought my TS 1221 was fitting.

Q 1221
Right on Q.
Hello Maggie.
Trust funds (3).
Deposits routed from EU.
Why are deposits ORIG from EU being transferred into [3] TRUST funds [children]?
How do you get your talking points?
Why do many DC journalists (yourself) use & replace 'burner phones' every week?
How do you pass the new number out?
Tweets are very important.
Do you feel safe?
Q

The lost Twitter and FB accounts need to be restored..