Myanmar's Suu Kyi, 77, is sentenced to three years' jail and hard labour for 'electoral fraud'

@auraxchan

Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

"She´s" a guy, yes? Some photo´s you can find in Google shows "her" fingers. They are clearly fingers of a man (ring finger longer than index finger). They are everywhere.

That is a man, and all their inverse shit like BIG MIKE< I mean Idk is Barry S a woman.

Nurse, Master in Medical QiGong, Jikiden & Usui Reiki, Believer in God, Family, Country, Constitution and the Goodness of People!

OOoooo, he’s NOT going to like that!!!

I'm jealous

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

To be completely clear - the three year sentence to hard labour for election fraud is only one of a series of charges for which this THING was found guilty. Her actual sentence to prison - all told - is 20 years.

I would expect that prisons in Myanmar are VERY dismal places. She has basically been sentenced to death.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

i think electoral fraud is the least of her/his problems