Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

We owe it to future generations that come after us to grow up in a world that makes sense and is free from corruption or as free as humanly possible.

If you hate politics, work your ass off to change politics.

If you hate lawlessness, work your ass off to defend the law.

If you hate the schooling system, work your ass off to reinvent education.

If you hate banks, work your ass off to reinvent money.

If you hate the medical industry, work your ass off to learn new methods of healing.

We will not change the future if we sit on our asses and wait for things to change. WE HAVE TO CHANGE IT!!!

Trump supporter, patriot, time travelleršŸ˜‚I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Doq, the problem.is this.

Most foreigners from other countrues are not patriots, they only talk off their own country and what they can do for it, we have allowed ourselves to.become weak, spineless, and at the behest of others who couldnt care less about thr UK they call home?

Second? Most ppl British here, sadly, dont want to change or care! They wil do anything to keep the corrupt system in.place.

Its not that easy....is it?

No not easy but I think we will have some help with snapping them out of their slumber.

What comes next requires We the People of this Earth to work together in coordination to bring a NEW framework to replace the OLD. One that Serves Humanity rather than Enslaves us. Based on NATURAL LAW not CORPORATE law.

Read these Decrees. Consider BENEVOLENT Monarchy (7 kingdoms) - we have never experienced the true meaning of Benevolent Monarchy - one that serves the People (rather than serving self/NWO).

Do you think these decrees (Based on NATURAL LAW not Corporate Law) serves and defines our humanity???

Can you imagine this as a Framework for Earth 2, adapted worldwide?

Comments?
Concerns?
Questions?

This is how we work.

https://queenromanadidulo.ca/royal-decrees

In response Jay Driscoll to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @wwg1wgaww in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Just Amom, click on at the bottom under it