I have this feeling that moving music that was added to the end of his speech tonight was added because it's going to be used as a very important piece of history in the future that will be watched again and again.

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

Patriot. Truth Seeker. ⚖ "These are the times that try men's souls. The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Felt that too. Epic times.

exciting and best one in awhile!! 🥰🙌🏻🇺🇸👍🏻

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

whenever I picture the ‘ending’ I think of the final scenes in the Star Wars movies.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

I like that 😄

(1) Show this thread

I had the same feeling. The end of that speech was epic!

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response I’m no one to her Publication

Absolutely!!

(1) Show this thread

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

Had the same kinda thought last night. Was a great ending, gave me chills. POTUS Never disappoints.

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

I had tears and goosebumps!

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

I don't know how more blatant he could be signaling us Anons...I was crying...felt refreshed for another fight

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

FACTS 💯

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

History is being made every day now at an ever increasing rate.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

The song is titled WWG1WGA by Richard Feelgood. Not sure it gets more important or historical than that.

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" #Silentnomore, #Truth #nofear

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

Ezra account on TG just posted that song and Batman🤔

(1) Show this thread

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

Sound, vibration, frequency, MUSIC........matters.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

100% agree.

It stirred things in my soul I had forgotten existed. It is time.