Only people mentioned by @NoMercy2Q21 in this post can reply

In response NoMercy 2Q21 to his Publication

She is a completely derwnged and vile woman!

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

She doesnt care because she views other ppl as lower than her and not worth life...or surfs below her feet....she is disgusting and I know I am suppose to love everyone but I think I will have to take a pass on this one....

Admitting to the world what we already know...that Dems are pedos and that shes nothing but a shill for them.

just o e more evil parasite

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

WHOA...just goes to show what she's all about!

How disgusting

Truly disgusting.

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

Translation: I am one of them and we think we are untouchable.

#GodWins#Goingstraighttohell#Mediamonsters

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

L&L

Showing her real self.

I love America, freedom, & God. I took the oath to protect our constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. #GodWins

so gross. I do care Joyless

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

Buh bye Demonic spirit.....stardust..... if you are lucky🔥💥

those who scream the loudest

All For Family, God, Country and Humankind! We the People, We Are One! #MAGA #SaveOurChildren

Not scary, just a realization of the corruption within the party! Only a paid moron would say something as closed-minded as that!

KC 🇺🇸God WINS!-Patriot 4 Humanity🇺🇸TRUMP 2021 Here to serve a purpose...yet to be understood. When it’s time... God’s Plan! John 3:16

I'm going to say this once. There is no more old government. ~90% of politicians (Republicans and Dems) are crooked. This isn't about freaking dems! This IS ABOUT DEMONS! You are either against them or you are FOR them, PERIOD! End of subject!

There will be a new government with a new party!

Joy Behar IS A DEMON & she is not invited to the party...and what a party it wil be💕

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

UMMM Joy, Patriots REALLY don't give a shit about you. Enjoy GITMO.

I AM... LIGHT, LOVE, JOY, PEACE, STRENGTH, POWER, BALANCE, COMPASSION, JUSTICE, a BRINGER of the DAWN!!!

I don't care about Joy's "View" on criminals and demons.

At least she admits dems are pedos....otherwise she can rot with the rest of them1

So she won't care about going to prison.

Light worker, truth seeker, digital soldier. Love is everything

Wow, just wow

I'm a truth & freedom fighter. Let's awaken the world, save the children, &eat the rich! 🐸 Together we are unstoppable.

😳😳😳
She must be one of them. Because, HELL NO! I use to be a dem and the moment I found out about adrenochrome (I knew nothing else) I flipped. There is no pride that could make me support pedos. Theyre all sick, including her.

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

Is she on the list? Handcuffs for her big mouth too!