Only followers of this user (@Mystogan) can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication

I didn't see Q post about 2023.

All I see is an administration asking for exactly what you think would happen if Q was never around. They want a civil war.

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

The point is VK, ordinary ppl are suffering, mentally, emotionally, finsncially. Gosh, I lost my sister to suicide in 2020.

Why would Trump purposely install B1d3n in office to destroy a country on purpose, tell me?

Im in the UK, and just seems like a clown.show.

In response Jay Driscoll to his Publication

I think it was also done to show that their is corruption within the ranks of the military. I have seen first hand that there are those who remember their oath to the Constitution and are apart of the good forces and there are those who have pledged an oath to the corrupt leadership and continue to participate in the takeover...Its treason plain and simple. As much as a hate it as I have been impacted in my professional career by exposing their actions it had to be this way otherwise the snakes would have kept devouring their prey...Now the snakes are exposed and no longer hiding. There actions are blatant and shocking but i try to have faith that its because they know their end is near and their time is running out.

Only people mentioned by @BubsQ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jay Driscoll, click on at the bottom under it