Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Never ever forget:

Hospitals are EVIL.

Pure evil.

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

RN since 1978. Bachelor's in Health Admin.... I didn't become a nurse to hurt people. HC succumbed to a profit driven model in my lifetime....

Only people mentioned by @ObServingHIStory in this post can reply

In response ObServing HIStory to his Publication

It's like they planned it all out eh? Chemicals by IG FARBEN/DuPont/Cargill/Monsanto.... Nazi bioethics. Population control by elite. WW Genocide. wakeupkiwi.com/NWO

In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

We the People plan things out in Years and Decades. Their plans are mapped out in Centuries and Millennia. That is why it is so difficult for people to 'SEE' it...

(1) Show this thread

Yeah. When I was in nursing school we had a former CIA guy they gave something to.... to make him schizophrenic.... But in FF we went from a few meds daily maybe to whole dixie cup full several times per day. And that's not even talking about how FAT people are now. It's really sad. We have lowered life expectancy by trusting the "science".....

In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

Indeed. Second year in a row that the US 'life expectancy' has declined... All on purpose.

At some point, everyone wakes up and realizes that something is "Not Right". It is what we do that day to continue the 'lie', or choose to walk away regardless of the 'cost'.

LORD JESUS, please give us all the strength to walk-away when we realize whom it is we are serving.
Then the Strength to STAND and Keep Standing for ourselves and others. Bless all of the GOOD Men & Women who are doing Your Will. Amen

(1) Show this thread