https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/stock-market-broken-now-all-see?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+zerohedge%2Ffeed+%28zero+hedge+-+on+a+long+enough+timeline%2C+the+survival+rate+for+everyone+drops+to+zero%29

The mfs have been taking everyone for a ride since the very beginning of the damn stock market.
Call in all your stocks everyone and just see how much of it is actually covered!
Fookn Boom!
Yall dont own shit!
Just like your paper money isnt REALLY backed by anything.
Buy Silver all damn day everyday!

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

AWAKE NOT WOKE. Filia Dei. Australian Patriot. Digital Soldier. WITNESS. Truth is a force of Nature. Truth is a Force. Truth Is.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

AWAKE NOT WOKE. Filia Dei. Australian Patriot. Digital Soldier. WITNESS. Truth is a force of Nature. Truth is a Force. Truth Is.

Access SILVER for $1.77 AUD per ounce by buying shares in Australian Ag Miner BOAB Metals ASX:BML from r/Wallstreetsilver

Sold all of ours in December after we made back the $$$$$$ we lost in June. Figured it was a great time to get out of it. If I could get my hands on some silver I would but can't find any, yet!

In response Mandi Wolfert to her Publication

Access SILVER for $1.77 AUD per ounce by buying shares in Australian Ag Miner BOAB Metals ASX:BML from r/Wallstreetsilver

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Yea