Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Never ever forget:

Hospitals are EVIL.

Pure evil.

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

So sorry for your loss, I went through the hospital not wanting to help my dad, just wanted to send him home. Keep healing, you did all you could!

šŸ˜žšŸ’” Iā€™m so sorry for your loss

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

šŸ˜„šŸ™šŸ•ŠI am sorry for your loss and pain... rest and heal... Look to the Lord and hold steady... healing is a long process...thank you for sharing your pain and distress....it helps in the process.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Selah 321 to her Publication

Words from the heart. Touched my heart as well, like ripples in a pond. Thank you!
ā¤ļøā€šŸ”„

(1) Show this thread

ā¤ļøšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. šŸ˜˜ Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. šŸ™šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øā¤ļø

Thank you for sharing. Iā€™m so sorry for your loss and all you are enduring. Love and light...šŸ™ā¤ļøšŸ™

So sorry to hear this...
There are far too many who have the same stories to tell. This never should have happened. Stay strong as you were always meant to be!

Blessings

šŸ™šŸ¼šŸ™šŸ¼šŸ™šŸ¼

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

šŸ˜°.... so sorry, love...šŸ™šŸ’—