Do you know how powerful you are??

YOU are a generator...a generator of energy that is aligning with others to create an unstoppable momentum!

And when we all sync up on the same level, together WE are strong. As others awaken and join in on the same frequency = The Great Awakening.

There is no 'right' time. It's just about making it to the same 'place'
+ we don't all have to agree...we just have to be here - with the same goal, on the same mission.

NCSWIC is not just about them...It's also about US!
#wwg1wga

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Being One is stronger than anyone knows.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

.❤️

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

Now I keep seeing 123 ... LET'S GO!

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

I just looked at time Rite U R

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

yaaaasss! we are ONE! One party of people UNITED by God above! it’s an honor and a privilege to stand by your side Kim… Every single one of you! Shoulder to shoulder and heart to heart. I’m so grateful 🙏🏻💕✨🇺🇸🐸#NCSWIC I LOVE YOU ❤️ i’m literally shouting it to the Arizona sky as I’m standing in the pool at 9:17 PM!

In response Only Forward to her Publication

Amazing and ditto!
Thanks for the sweet message
much love to you!

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

9:19
Most High / Pres. Trump

Totally agree!

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

Kim, understand that without God and praying in a state of Grace one cannot be meritorious in the sight of God. Why did DJT allow an exorcism? By whom? Why is this necessary? Why can't we magically resonate a frequency and achieve such results. It's folly to suggest we can. So much to learn.

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

Luke 10:19
Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over the power of the enemy and nothing shall hurt you.

Decree and declare the authority given to us by Jesus, his blood, his sacrifice gave this to us.

We got this,
I decree and declare VICTORY for ALL!
I decree and declare the demise of the enemy.

In Jesus name Amen and Amen

#wwg1wga
#godwon

Hugs and Blessings to ALL

I believe that. Early on I had alot of negativity but now I feel very positive about the outcome. I dont watch news and skip over many negative posts and info. I feel like thats allowing Satan,bad vibes,in and also allowing the mass formation psychosis to take me over.
We are being prepared for a beautiful new world stay strong,spread good vibes and share the love of our creator.

Thanks so much for this one, Kim. The AU fam def knows this to be true.

Great thing about it is, we just gettin’ started. Anons will be there, when needed, to employ all of the lessons we’ve learned thru this wild ride.

Simply had to repost… and turns out it was my 314th post here!

this made me think of human design and how 70% of the population is literally a generator. haha

i was benching 315 for6 reps before my gym closed lol i skip leg day though

YES! Thank you, Kim!!! So well articulated!!!

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Amen! Staying calm and comfy af ❤️🙌🏼

I understand this fully and am Standing with all My Family! 🙏🏼🥰❤️
🙌🏻#FamilyIsEverything

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

So is that a picture of " Friends" embarrassing after hailing Satan? What's wrong with this picture?

(1) Show this thread

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

first thought that popped in my head when i read this!
second thought: wow that cartoon was pretty gay
how about a man and his doG thwarting plans with his frens!
🤣💛😀👍

i like that you said “we don't all have to agree...we just have to be here - with the same goal, on the same mission.” wise and important words.

We have already Won. 💫💖⭐💜🌎 WWG1WGA

Collectively WE hold the power!

There greatest fear is us remembering this! 💜💜🔥

VK and Martin laid it down.
We are being shown a controlled TASTE of what they REALLY wanted to play out in their satanic timelines.

Don't react to their pokes and insults.

This is where your power is.

Art of War.
Events not Dates.

You can't Tell the People, you MUST show them..
There is no other way.

The choice to get wrapped up in the movie, is yours and yours ALONE.

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

We Are the Storm they fear most ...

Love it!! Also The Best Is Yet To Come !!#wwg1wga

TBIYTC!!! 555