PAYING RESPECTS AGAIN TO CHRIS KYLE, IT HAS BEEN 8 YEARS NOW SINCE HE WAS MURDERED HIS FAMILY REMAIN IN OUR PRAYERShttps://youtu.be/K4eCMSIM4WQ

American Sniper - Ending song [HD] with credits - YouTube

Ending of American Sniper by Clint Eastwood

Only people mentioned by @Dianna2003 in this post can reply

Patriot native Texan I support free speech, 2 amendment, secure borders, military, law enforcement #45, and our Constitution

In response Dianna LeCompte to her Publication

My heart hurts watching this again! RIP!

Patriot native Texan I support free speech, 2 amendment, secure borders, military, law enforcement #45, and our Constitution

In response Debbie Lange to his Publication

It rips my heart out. Too many of our war heroes like Chris were taken by questionable circumstances. You ever read the story about General Patton? This warrior who was on many battlefields how Patton lost his life after WWII? I don't believe that was an accident that wasn't planned and he was getting well they were making plans to bring him home and then suddenly he died in that hospital.

(1) Show this thread

God Bless Chris Kyle, a true American hero. Gone but not forgotten

In response Karl Quilliam to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Conservative, Christian, law abiding American.

Still brings tears to my eyes. God Bless America!

American Girl & Lifetime Patriot. God ALWAYS Wins! Truth seeker and teller. Always think for yourself! Stand for the children!

Exec Prod. Steven Mnuchin

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

RIP Patriot. God knows everything!!!!!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

RIP /SALUTE