Only followers of this user (@Mystogan) can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication

I didn't see Q post about 2023.

All I see is an administration asking for exactly what you think would happen if Q was never around. They want a civil war.

i have been awake for decades before Q, my grown childrens friends nick named me crazy lady. what q did was help me understand the evil in those who would do us harm how vast and far reaching their plans were for all, how it has seeped into all of our lives. i dont know the truth, i only know what resonates with my soul, one of the greatest rewards of being a part of this movement was a post from vk directing me to anon up via wego. for the first time since puberty, i do not feel alone. everyone one here onAU, is searching for the truth. waiting is hard but we want peace and love not anger and civil war. nowi. i love my new frens

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Missunderstoodcw in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carla Williams, click on at the bottom under it