Only followers of this user (@Mystogan) can see their posts

I felt every word written here. Well said. I am fairly certain most of us have experienced these feelings more than once in the past almost 2 years.
For me, I feel more hopeful than not these days.
But not long ago, I was prone to outbursts full of anger, pain, and suffering sewn together with words.
They never sounded as eloquent and articulate as yours. Thank you for sharing!
The beautiful people on this platform helped me see things in a more positive light and gave me the prayers and courage to soldier on.
My belief is that as much suffering as we are all aware of in our daily lives throughout this whole ugly, long drawn out affair, I suspect there is much worse, unimaginable evil that is being eradicated as we speak that we aren't seeing.
In my opinion, at least for today, that is the only motivation all these good people here would have for not taking up arms and going after these bastards themselves. The movement is real. It is worldwide. We are winning. Hang in ther

In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TRUTHERTRIGGER in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Clarity CornerStone, click on at the bottom under it