the chosen

we were born into a set of friends & family
we were very different and we knew it

we were on the fringes with very few friends and not real close to famliy

then one day our friends & family betrayed us
we were truly alone

at this point, no friends family doctors lawyers or anyone on the face of the earth could help

it is here “in the desert” we truly find God. ALONE.

we truly stepped into “the light of God”

after a time, with a “new family” we were restored greater than before

we were placed front and center to lead with wisdom, faith, and love to the very ones that betrayed us.

it is a path. we chose it before we came.

embrace where you are. this is how the magic returns! 🥰

Only people mentioned by @IAM13888 in this post can reply

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

Yes, all true. However, the new friends are not "in-person" friends which is better than no friends of course. But you can't sit down with them having meaningful discussions/interactions so it is still incredibly lonely. I hope we are on the other side of the worst of this soon though it will surely take time to rebuild our nation and our communities. Not sure about leading since so many totally distrusting former friends/family will never acknowledge that we have been correct all along.

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

im really close with my parents
always have been ....

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

thank you for these wonderful words of peace.
God’s plan. God’s timing. 🙏

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

This is so true! Thank you for this! Blessings to you!

very much sums up tonight’s vibe.

In response Brave Grace to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

beautiful! ❤️🙏
God bless you

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

may God bless you and bless us ALL! 🥰

we are here for a very powerful reason. 😇

(1) Show this thread

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

I go to bed tonight with a weight lifted. Your words are so timely, and sync up with words from another anon. I no longer fear that I will have to search for my new family. God has ordained this and we will be together when the time comes. Thank you for these beautiful words.