Only followers of this user (@Mystogan) can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication

I didn't see Q post about 2023.

All I see is an administration asking for exactly what you think would happen if Q was never around. They want a civil war.

Nana would agree that Q posts were a phsyop but in a different way.
In that it was an opp to keep the evils guessing and in panic mode constantly,
and
In a way that woke us all up to what was happening. Q got us all to start figuring out things that I can tell you for sure Nana would have never even imagined, God's language, comms, codes.

It caused us to open the top of the box satan has had us dumbed down in for our whole like, take the lid off and get the hell out of the box.

You have to ask yourself really how much research you would have actually done or what you would have learned with out it.
Was it some disinformation, was it learning the depth of the plan?
With out the Q posts would we have been able to unravel all these things hat have happened to know that there really is a plan by ppl that are our best chance to save ourselves?

I personally know that I would not know any of this without Q.
It would have just been a slaughter yrs ago which is what they are afte

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it