Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

The good news is, we are finding out our true nature and one of our characteristics is to never give up.

Jesus said "You will be hated for my name's sake". It's Happening.

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

I like this post.

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

You have not only been chosen, you have been called!
I love that.
Thanks for sharing!

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

It's good to visit these concerns and to have them addressed.
It is our reality.. "To isolate you.. To make you feel alone and confused and Question your sanity" A reminder reinforces us,
quiets our spirits and fills us with renewed strength. 💛

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

💕🙏💕 Amen 💕🙏💕

Enjoy Yugely Our Beautiful Safe Rally
Everyone! 💕🙏💕👍💕🇺🇸💕🎶💕🌼
🤸

MAGA Landslides In Jesus Name!💕🙏💕

😎

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

And God will not call who He does not equip.🙏

Greatness! Perfect reminders we all know but can easily forget! 🙏🙏🙏❤️

. 🙌🏻👍🏻👊🏻✅😎

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

💓🙏💓

I feel like I say this a hundred times a day. We are not battling flesh and blood, but pure evil. Once you understand that, it makes what we see so simple. That’s why we have to set our minds on things above: Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
That is the meaning of vibing.
Another scripture comes to mind: don’t give place to the devil. This includes our thoughts. Don’t focus on what he’s doing, but that God wins. Can we all vibe that please?

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

In response Brave Grace to her Publication

💓💓💓

(1) Show this thread

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅 #MAGA

🙏🕊

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

💙

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Kim, Thank you for sharing. What wise words for our AU family where so many are tired, struggling and in pain.

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

WoW!!!! THIS IS TRUTH! We are so blessed to be here for this time!

God, Family, Country avid reader, lover of red pandas, cats and dachshunds, veteran

Great thread indeed! It can't be repeated enough, IMHO.

conservative after awakened with all the cove BS and lies. Interested in natural healing #patriot #ultramaga #Q #greatawakening #WWG1WGA

beautiful and inspiring 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸💪🏽