I visited a new chiropractor today and this was in her lobby! It felt like I was walking into a family members home. We talked like we knew each other for years. And my neck feel’s better. She also gave me things to add to my detox. Told me where to order ivermectin. She is amazing!

Only people mentioned by @AmandaMAGA in this post can reply

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response Amanda Florida Girl to her Publication

😇A RAY OF HOPE. THANKS FOR THE SHARE.

sounds like an amazing chiropractor. I am in Florida (keys) an know a chiropractor that is doing the same to inform people.

Love it!

bingo..you hit the jack pot with this medical professional.

god bless this place...he's way ahead of me im sure

Just trying to shine some light into the darkness of this crazy crazy world!

where did she recommend you buy ivermectin?

They cheated, President Trump won! Army Vet, Wife of Army Vet, and Mother of 3 & 1 is a Marine. Jesus is my Savior! WG1WGA!

In response Whimma Texas to her Publication

A website from India. I am getting the website from hee on Monday. I forgot to get it before i left. I will let you know.

In response Whimma Texas to her Publication

I placed an order about a year ago from that website from India I was a bit skeptical if legit. it took about 30 days but was legit. 😀

(2) Show this thread

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

You found a gem!

They cheated, President Trump won! Army Vet, Wife of Army Vet, and Mother of 3 & 1 is a Marine. Jesus is my Savior! WG1WGA!

In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication

I really did!

(1) Show this thread