Only followers of this user (@Mystogan) can see their posts

Ok so even if Q was a psyop its doign what I believe it was meant to do, wake the people up!! Q said atleast once in a post, something along the lines of this couldnt be done without us! I believe this is the only way you can make the people see bc Q also said something about when you can no longer tell someone somethign you show them. I believe its also becoming more obvious by the day of whats been going on so the people are forced to see it. When do people py attention? When shits falling apart or has hit the fan! You are right though this definitely could be a psyop a good cop bad cop type thing however I dont believe it at this point. If God and his angels weren’t in control we would already be sitting in camps and covid wouldnt have been allowed to end, they would have already tried everythign to take the guns. All these billionaires wouldnt be selling family Heirloom mansions that have been passed down forever to keep in the families, the sicko’s wouldnt be getting exposed etc.

In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lalanic777 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Laura Anon777, click on at the bottom under it