Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

WASHINGTON — President Biden will appoint John Podesta, a veteran Washington insider who spearheaded the Obama administration’s climate strategy, to oversee the federal investment of $370 billion in clean energy under a landmark new climate law.
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/02/climate/john-podesta-climate-biden.html

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

Wow Nana would like to have been a fly on the wall when ppl were making decisions and coming up with ideas on how the script of this movie could be the most ridiculous ideas ever.
Like what could we do so absurd that even complete idiots would have to scratch their heads?

You apparently ACTUALLY CAN MAKE THIS SHIT UP!

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/02/climate/john-podesta-climate-biden.html

and in the meantime survivors of John Podesta's abuse get to feel what?!? I was lucky to survive...
my heart hurts at this movie I feel like my suffering has just been made a joke😥🙃

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @jes_US in this post can reply

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

In response Jes King to her Publication

⚡🙏💜🙏⚡
💪🤜💥🤛💪
☘🇺🇲🐸🇺🇲☘
🧠🐸

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

This is what I dont understand, people are currently being hurt - and for what, to ensure people wake up slowly so they are not hurt???? I know there is more to it, its just dragging on!

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

Please know in your heart, things today are not always what they seem. God bless and protect you.

J.P. will burn in Hell.

Rest Assured.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

He will see the end he deserves. For now the who.e world must see him for what he is so they can repudiate him. It will happen and you will feel vindicated. Thanks be to God.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana is so sorry hun, but I really do feel like as bad and painful as all this has been, I feel sure that it was the only way to win the only way to stop this evil.
I am sorry for what ever you were put thro hun. Prayers for God to help you heal body and soul.🙏