Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

WASHINGTON — President Biden will appoint John Podesta, a veteran Washington insider who spearheaded the Obama administration’s climate strategy, to oversee the federal investment of $370 billion in clean energy under a landmark new climate law.
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/02/climate/john-podesta-climate-biden.html

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

Wow Nana would like to have been a fly on the wall when ppl were making decisions and coming up with ideas on how the script of this movie could be the most ridiculous ideas ever.
Like what could we do so absurd that even complete idiots would have to scratch their heads?

You apparently ACTUALLY CAN MAKE THIS SHIT UP!

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/02/climate/john-podesta-climate-biden.html

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

How do you really know it's a movie? It looks like these trolls are still just running around doing whatever they want and are getting back into power...Not one arrest has been made public IF there have been any...The closest thing we've had is the Sussman acquittal...I hope it's a move I really do but it appears to be just re-emergence of the old D gaurd Obama 3.0 to me...They are putting the band back together...Much more likely than he's a clone or a double or he "flipped" or whatever...No Deals Right? So he should be hung by now!

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

They public won't take it this time. That's the difference

Okay we'll see? This dude is about as evli as they come in my book! Second only to Hitlary!

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JVBanon in this post can reply

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

and his bother and sister in law. But Marina Abramović, Soros, Rothchilds, Gates and so many Satanist are all on the list

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

yes. yes he is.