Only followers of this user (@Mystogan) can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication

I didn't see Q post about 2023.

All I see is an administration asking for exactly what you think would happen if Q was never around. They want a civil war.

Only followers of this user (@Mystogan) can see their posts

Just want the American Dream for my family.

but we would be fighting each other . thats what they want . they want us fighting our family, friends, neighbors. i understand whdfd your coming from as well . it’s definitely hard 🙏💪🏻🇺🇸

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

At this point, the psyop narrative is stale...

Pick a timeline, or “truth”... play it out in your mind.

Please dont be a martyr, the end result of gaining our country back has a higher probability today than before “Q” first appeared.

WAR has casualties, but a premature offensive would be put down instantaneously. Look no further than J6.

A percentage of the World populous is more awakened today than at any point in the previous 100 yrs.

An assault (by force) that began at the grass roots in any Western (surveilance state) Nation could only be successful by the willingess of total loss of all life... ...how many souls would remain, who would those souls be, who is actualy prepared to survive that scale of WAR?

Psyop or not (I dont subscribe to that narrative), their goal remains the same - world wide destruction of all civilization... (500,000,000).

We are Awakening, and collectively more aware.

This is a path of LOVE, and was never going to be easy.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

These same people cheering on Biden are fixing to have the mother of all wake up calls…except they are going to wake up in a HELL of their own making, albeit with help from the decievers. Their CHAMPION has led them to SLAUGHTER & for what? For the gratification & fulling of a SATANIC DEATH CULT, for the global culling of humanity to MANAGEABLE miniscule numbers in comparison to where we were.
Yeah. I think Q was to wake us up and pace us so we could endure what HELLISH nightmare we are living thru, of which the majority is just the awareness of what has been going on for too damn long! To encourage us because GOD knows it has been, up to this point, FAR HARDER ON THE AWAKE than the sheep.
But that, IS ABOUT TO CHANGE.
The sheep are fixing to get their share of misery…and then some.
❤️🇺🇸🙏

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

OUR OLD NORMAL WILL BE THEIR NEW NORMAN COMING AT THEM IN SHOCK WAVES. I THINK A BIG ARREST IS COMING SOON THE MAGIC BOOM

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Agree 100%

(2) Show this thread

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

i see ai cheering and i see ai bitching

you bring nothing to alter this timeline

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

i see ai cheering and i see ai bitching

you bring nothing to alter this timeline

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

It would take a whole new level of personal freedoms to be taken away for just some to drop everything and fight. SC would have to fail us. Things happen fast once guns are picked up. Without control of MSM they will just cover up and/or exploit. My outlook would of been the same with Q around or Not. Has to be some good high power people left. MSM is in the way. Even with MSM playing defense the world is being shown that this administration is corrupt AF.

#FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE #AmericanStateNational

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

123 👍

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

. 🙏🏼👊🏻🇺🇸

(7) Show this thread