#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Navy decode

=

Follow The Light πŸ•―οΈ/ Time To Say Goodbye πŸ‘‹/ The Real Jesus Is / See My Brain Is Frying πŸ˜“/ There Is No Fear In Love πŸ’ž/ It Is Going To Get Very Real Soon ‼️/ I Cant Wait Until This Is All Over πŸ™Œ/ Do You Have Your Popcorn Ready 🍿/ Running Away Only Got Me Closer / I Ams Holy Translation Of The Codes 🦌/ I Want To Be Free πŸ•ŠοΈ/ Go With The Girl 🚺/ Sun To Rule The Day β˜€οΈ/ Sealed In The Numbers Of The Letters πŸ”’πŸ”‘/ You Know That You Are Different / Equidistant Word Sequence Bible Code / All Good Things Come To He Who Waits / Were Coming To Take Back Whats Ours πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Keeping+the+bad+stuff+off+the+streets.+
345-543
2070-0702
1303-3031
TS 14:04 - 2:04

Assets in place.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

TRUMP HAS ALWAYS SHOWN US!!!

πŸ‘

Tom Petty - Free Fallin' - YouTube

REMASTERED IN HD!Music video by Tom Petty performing Free Fallin'. (C) 1989 UMG Recordings, Inc.#TomPetty #FreeFallin #Remastered #Vevo

Only people mentioned by @reapermyer in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from reaper myer, click on at the bottom under it