Argentina 🇦🇷
Assasination attempt on Argentina’s Vice-president Cristina Kirchner, gun fails to fire. Assailant, 35-year-old Brazilian, has been arrested.

https://t.me/TheOfficialSantino

Only people mentioned by @SANTINO in this post can reply

FJB .......Trump is my President

In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication

Whoa

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In my opinion as an Argentine, that assassination attempt is fake, made by the mediocre intelligence services of that hyper-corrupt government. And I would like to add that that nefarious person who is the one who pulls the strings of the sad puppet who is president and who is a close friend of the deep state and a personal friend of the witch Abramovic. In addition, this "happens" very close to the 2023 elections, very convenient 🤨🤔🤷‍♂️

In response Veritas Vincit to his Publication

or maybe i'm wrong and that is just Karma getting near lol😆

(1) Show this thread

Wow

SAHM. 100% Trump supporter. Here for VK & Patriot friends. WWG1WGA

Wow! That was close

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

Wow... GOD doing his work. Her angel army was definitely on guard. Holy mackeral, that was right in her face. I hope street justice prevails

LEO Wife and Mom of 3 strong, conservative young ladies. Patriot for life.

Was that a squirt gun??

Wow! The hand Of God stopped that Killing!! 😳😳😳
Amazing!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread