Only people mentioned by @KathrynLapp in this post can reply

I know how the story ends, God Won! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I stand w/President Trump πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Save The Children πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #FightBack πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Love Wins πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ No DMs πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Kathryn Lapp to his Publication

Patriots go to MichaelJLindell.com as Mike Lindell & 12 other Patriots compiled 50 pages of TRUTH! Please share! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

I know how the story ends, God Won! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I stand w/President Trump πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Save The Children πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #FightBack πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Love Wins πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ No DMs πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Jo Anne Baran to her Publication

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

In response Jo Anne Baran to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Patriot trusting the Plan of President Donald J. Trump! I don't want a Revolution, I want a a Reckoning! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #Godwins

I DEMAND MILIITARY ACTION IMMEDIATELY!

DO YOU?

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

we have proof of election fraud from EVERYWHERE and sooooo much PROOF !!! Its sickening how these sheeple just go in with their lives and accept a fraudulent criminal ....unfreaking believable!!!! I am sorry I am very extra MAD today !! ! perhaps i should not have read some dem twit comments recently. really ticked me off 😑😑😑😑

This is how we can defeat mass surveillance...

View this video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlFvZg8NygI

This Is THE ONLY WAY How 2021 Can Get Better... - YouTube

Watch my new video on my backup channel: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/6ljbzRcsXyYh/_________________________βœͺ This Is THE ONLY WAY How Things Can Get Bet...

Christian..#GodWins #Q #WWG1WGA #KAG committed to the Love of my life.. here for fellowship with other God fearing Freedom Loving Patriots

let's GET THIS TRENDING Patriots...you know what to do....