Only people mentioned by @BIGEDWYMANZ in this post can reply

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response God wins1717 to his Publication
Be Very Careful of TV Licence ‘Customer Care Visits’ - YouTube

TV Licence enforcement are coming for the oldies, please don’t make the mistake of thinking they are customer care visits.Source - https://www.express.co.uk/...

(1) Show this thread

kind of like wind turbine blade graveyards only different. Not to mention the freezers housing all the dead raptors hit by those blades... So sad!!

This plus a pluthera of other reasons...a big reason is that our electric grid can barely sustain what usage it has...let a lone add more usage..

The other big reason is that it still takes fossil fuel to make all the components of the car...which in and of itself is not environmentally friendly...

The next is the strip mining that is required to make the batteries...it makes the earth look ugly...fossil fuel does not do that....

The reality is that it should be hydrogen fuel based...which is the cleanest and there is a ample supply...

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

This Fake Green Movement is ALL about
Green Money not Earth.

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

This is unreal! I had no idea.. I wonder how many in the general public are aware of this?

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Evangelina to her Publication

NONE

(1) Show this thread