Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

So, I thought we were supposed to be anonymous?
Lots of questions and good comments here, but for me, the answer still seems elusive.

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

When enough is enough!!!

I just wanna fkin smoke a j the size of texas and chill for like at least two weeks, after the wrap up. GOD bless the ones who have those places GOD called them for.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

when you have 0 fucks to give 0 fear everything to gain and everything to lose on the line. This poem says it well Kim . “if”https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sqOgyNfHl1U

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

"If" by Rudyard Kipling is one of my favorite poems. Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

Lover of Truth 🗣❤️ Lover of Family & Frens 🐸💚 Lover of Creation ✨💫 WWG1WGA ⚔️ NCSWIC 💯🚀

hello George

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

today would be good Q

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

when you become a parent😂

When you reach your breaking point and are about to explode. When you have nothing more to lose. When they've taken everything and everyone away from you. When you realize your purpose is much larger than LIFE itself.

Everything starts to fall in line. You can hear GOD's voice clearly guiding and making the way. That's when you feel protected completely as well as the family.

Then BOOM! Prepare for IMPACT!

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Angela Hart to her Publication

💥💜💜💜

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

yes i feel vibes to

(1) Show this thread

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Pissed off level would definitely be a factor imo

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

sounds like Anons gonna be not so anon, soon :)

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

🙂It's been happening. I am still coming to terms with it. Try having dreams of it all!

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

,,,or were they speaking of one particular individual?!

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

pretty cool with it all.
whats up K?