I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

🚨🚨🚨 A MUST-READ Post from our great and trusted patriot, "Veronica Watts" about intel she was given about the EBS, military tribunals, etc. It is HAPPENING!!!!!

Here is the link to the post:

https://wego.social/post/2716512_this-was-sent-to-me-and-i-am-passing-this-along-to-you-you-never-know-better-to.html

#wwg1wga#MAGA#TheGreatAwakening#thestormisuponus#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#EBS

i do not have wrgo will not let me see the whole thing...what exactly is she saying to prepare for ?

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Arsalas333 in this post can reply

In response Alexandra 369 to her Publication

Direct from High - Up Military: According to the latest schedule everything will be exposed some time between Sunday afternoon and Monday night.

The timer has been set for those two particular days. During that time the EBS (Emergency Broadcast System) will be activated.
President Trump will send out a message, My fellow Americans the storm is upon us.
There will be 7 presidential text messages sent from him via Air Force One following the message The Storm is Upon Us.

Direct from High - Up Military: According to the latest schedule everything will be exposed some time between Sunday afternoon and Monday night.

The timer has been set for those two particular days. During that time the EBS (Emergency Broadcast System) will be activated.
President Trump will send out a message, My fellow Americans the storm is upon us.
There will be 7 presidential text messages sent from him via Air Force One following the message The Storm is Upon Us.

In response Kyra Drg to his Publication

That puts us under full global martial law. Via the EBS, on authorized devices there will be an 8 hour video played 3 times a day for 10 days straight with video confessions of high profile elite individuals being exposed for their crimes against humanity at their military tribunals.

While the movie is being played 500,000 plus people will be taken down worldwide. This repeating movie will be extremely painful for most of us because it involves people we thought we could trust committing unthinkable crimes.

We understand that no one will be allowed to leave their residence until completi

(1) Show this thread

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

I tried to cut and paste it. It won't let me copy the whole thing in a comment to you. Let me try to post it as a post and see if it works.

🇺🇲#GodWins #allforgodsglory #familyiseverything #savethechildrenworldwide Do not be fooled friends for the fallen are amongst the 144...

thank you🧡🙏

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

screen shot if you have to and then post as a pic or 2, that ahould work if you can't copy/paste😎

(2) Show this thread