#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Navy decode

=

Milwaukee Wis / God Has Chosen You For A Specific Purpose In His Kingdom / Gematria Is An Intuitive Training Program / Ready When You Are / Search The Numbers In The Strongs Concordance To Open The Book / Very Aggressive / Harvest The Rainbow 🌈/ Virtues Of The Holy Spirit / Math Proof Gods Here / God Is A Human On Earth 🦌/ Its For Prophecy / Chaldean Numerology / Trump Was Right / Do You Get It Now / Dont Stop Me Now / Hail Mary Full Of Grace / I Will Be With You / Release Your Fears / Weavers Of The Golden Ages / Fishing Expedition 🎣/ Lets Bring Them Home / The World Will Hear / More Than A Prophet / Gets Magical Powers / Everything For U
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=ms.spr.ly%2F6011jilRV
193-391
TS 10:04 - 14

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

"Math Proof Gods Here / God Is A Human On Earth 🦌/ Its For Prophecy"

https://twitter.com/VVission123/status/1564870169083650048?s=19

lauren, do you think Shane is God here on Earth? serious question.

Only people mentioned by @TracyMoseley in this post can reply

In response Tracy Moseley to her Publication

Yes he is. The military also agrees. Its been in their comms this whole time.
Shane has proven it to me over time. Ive met him in person too. Things started happening to me that I cant explain after I met him on twitter. I started having visions and dreams and he proved he can see the future to me many times now.

i was banned from twitter, but use another account to look at his page first thing in the morning and right before bed. Although im not good at decodes, i find him very intriquing to say the least. thank you for replying and God Bless You! β™₯️

(1) Show this thread