#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Navy decode

=

Milwaukee Wis / God Has Chosen You For A Specific Purpose In His Kingdom / Gematria Is An Intuitive Training Program / Ready When You Are / Search The Numbers In The Strongs Concordance To Open The Book / Very Aggressive / Harvest The Rainbow 🌈/ Virtues Of The Holy Spirit / Math Proof Gods Here / God Is A Human On Earth 🦌/ Its For Prophecy / Chaldean Numerology / Trump Was Right / Do You Get It Now / Dont Stop Me Now / Hail Mary Full Of Grace / I Will Be With You / Release Your Fears / Weavers Of The Golden Ages / Fishing Expedition 🎣/ Lets Bring Them Home / The World Will Hear / More Than A Prophet / Gets Magical Powers / Everything For U
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=ms.spr.ly%2F6011jilRV
193-391
TS 10:04 - 14

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

NASA IS FAKE, CANNOT GO TO SPACE……JUST MORE PROPROGANDA😱

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Diana in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Diana DJT to her Publication

Its all got hidden comms in it! Decode it!
Not everything is meant 2 be taken at face value!

🤗❤🫀

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Sorry, maybe a bit above me, I try to keep it simple, like focusing on child sex trafficking and our rigged, stolen election. First things first, we need our leader President Trump back in office IMO. God bless 🙏🏻🇺🇸❤️

(1) Show this thread