Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Hey Doq, any chance you have contact with Joe M and The Mrs.. Just if you do please tell them (particulary The Mrs), that I miss them both!

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Fook yeah!!

Lover of life, freedom and my God. Sharing my truth.

i believe…..😁😁😁

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

💥💥Can’t wait!

Has everyone watched Jennifer Mac’s Rumble earlier this Month?
👇👇👇. “Spaceshot76” 😂 (aka Patel Patriot).
https://rumble.com/v1fdlxh-jennifer-mac-jfk-jr-clues.html

(I saw she and Juan together this weekend at The Texas Reckoning. Jennifer is beautiful and had a gorgeous Rock on her finger. Apparently she and Juan are engaged 😳)!

I will be honest, they both seem Angelic! Maybe just Happy In Love, but Angelic in my book! ❤️❤️

🧐👍Patel Patriot now believes JR is alive!

Comment from Jenn’s Rumble!! 💥💥💥

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

I heard that about Jennifer & Juan and wanted to ask Nana about it! Is it true? Jennifer was married when she filmed Juan's movie. I didn't know she got divorced. I love Jennifer she's such a sweet soul.

(2) Show this thread

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

I can feel that he is and I pray one day I can give him a big hug and tell him I'm sorry for all he and his family have gone through. I wish I was a wake long before 2017. God bless them all!

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

😎 who dat be?

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response TrueView Patriot to his Publication

joink

(1) Show this thread

✝️God Wins🇺🇸MAGA🤗Jr. Lives🐸WWG1WGA❤️

BOMBSHELL! Trump CUES JFK JR ! JFK JR is Alive !! We KNOW what Vincent Fusca writes at Trump Rally!! - YouTube

NEWEST PROOF DROPPED- CBK Admits it all CAUGHT ON CAMERA!https://youtu.be/T372k-LLq1wMUST SEE!! DON'T FALL BEHIND IN THE REVEAL!Happy New Year, more decoded...

One Truth, One Song, One Energy - PRINCE. ☔️🕊🚲☮️🎶💜 EVeRyThinG IS FREQUENCY! The ONLY way 2 WIN the Game is 2 NOT play the Game! 🦅🇺🇸😎

In response Sue Schroeder to her Publication

Ooooohhhhhh YES!!! I remember watching this a long time ago but forgot about it. Saving it now. This was excellent work on your part!!!! Thank you for posting!! A MAGA Celebration for all soon. 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸🔑💥

(1) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

I have Dared to Believe since May 2018!!
[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co6WMzDOh1o

U2 - Beautiful Day (Official Music Video) - YouTube

REMASTERED IN HD!The official video for Beautiful Day by U2.Check out The Making Of Beautiful Day - https://youtu.be/zm-5lK-16_A Filmed in August 2000 at Cha...

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

John if you are following pleeeeease dont wait so long 🤣🥰

709th MILITARY POLICE BATTALION,,,,USAREUR COMMAND

and many others do as well,,witness protection,,gonna be one hell of a show in GITMO,,LOL

Damaged soldier. Tired but hanging on.

I honestly believe this to be true. But with no actual evidence. Am I just a fool? If Im right I think Ill get some of my people back.

Die hard Trump supporter MAGA no patience for liberals WWG1WGA pure blood TRUMP WON

waiting patiently for this to be declared publicly !!!!

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

✨I believe it 💖

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

🦅🇺🇸🦅

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

i believe this 100 %. the waiting can be difficult tho

Love GOD who is all TRUTH, all GOODNESS, and all BEAUTY. pro-life, Trump loving creative. Tired of all the deception and evil.

I knew it in my heart. Can't wait to see him with my own eyes and prove to my teenage son that perhaps his mom is not so crazy after all. Hmmm wonder what I could up on the wager.

Absolutely! :)

Absolutely! :)

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Indeed 😎

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

VK confirms JOHN JOHN will reveal himself in 2024
👇👇👇

Listen to the JFK speech here ...
https://www.ingersolllockwood.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/looking-glass-2030.mp3

See image on how it all connects to VK's post
👇👇👇

and Gematria: Artemis I = John John 🤯

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

hahahahaha AhahahahhaI am so excited

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

negative vibes 😏

(9) Show this thread

Oh yeah baby, this will Unite everyone not just in America but world wide.
Praying for this day to come quickly.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

💯❤️

FJB .......Trump is my President

I heard he won’t come out publicly until 2024 , I Hope that’s not true i was hoping this year .

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

@VincentKenndy said the msm needs to fall first .

(1) Show this thread

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

Through the looking glass ...

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

This is 'goosebump day' for me!

*The recognizable voice of the Father~for JFK to give dates and coming-out information...

Isn't this enough proof that JFK lives and OUR WORLD is about to c.h.a.n.g.e.?

One of two options:

1) JFK is a time traveler, and he knew about 2024, etc. when he was 'shot' {COOL, in and of itself😎} ♨️

-OR-

2) JFK did not die, rather, was taken to a secure location, {in my opinion, Aristotle Onassis played a part 😉} and he has watched THE GREATEST STORY EVER TOLD unfold. Sweet Justice takes time! ‼️

I am so blessed to still be here today!!

How many times did President John F Kennedy say:

WWG1WGA

💯WORLDWIDE, Folks...WORLD WIDE💯

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Wow! Just wow!

(3) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

man that just melts my heart
i mean knowing now what he knew about these scumbags…i wouldnt expecf anything less from his brilliant mind. thanks doq, thats just wonderful news ❤️

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28