The heritage of patriotism, creativity, resourcefulness and pure grit will be restored to our GREAT Nation.

And the stains of evil and darkness will be overcome with beauty and light from those that never gave up on America.

NCSWIC

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

If 🇺🇲America fails ... The Entire 🌐World fails.
#MAGA #NCSWIC #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE💪🇺🇸🌐💪

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

She comes først!
,without Her no nation is truely free
,love from nobody in Norway💌🌊

😍😍😍😍😍🐸❤️👍

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

That first wonderful paragraph reminded me of this van I saw yesterday. 🇺🇸😎

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

https://anonup.com/thread/10095588
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

One Truth, One Song, One Energy - PRINCE. ☔️🕊🚲☮️🎶💜 EVeRyThinG IS FREQUENCY! The ONLY way 2 WIN the Game is 2 NOT play the Game! 🦅🇺🇸😎

IN this 2gether…making the difference energetically. 🔑💥😎💜🇺🇸

🙏🙏🙏

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

yes! 🤍🕊🤍

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Praise God. 🙌🙌🙌

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Thank you for being here, Doq! Blessings to you!

. NOTHING

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

o7

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

./

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

"The heritage of patriotism, creativity, resourcefulness and pure grit will be restored to our GREAT Nation.
And the stains of evil and darkness will be overcome with beauty and light from those that never gave up on America."=1961

God Doesn't Have A Lot To Work With When He Works With Me But He Makes Do He Shows His Power Best When Working With Limited Flawed Instruments Such As Myself Gods Power Is Perfected In Weakness=1961

Royals Big Banksters Traitors That Sell Us To Aliens The Fearsome Wrath Of God Shall Fall Upon You Unrepentant Servant Of Satan Ye Shall Be Bound In The Abyss By The Wrath Of The Lord And Thine Own=1961

I Do Not Consent To Any Energies Powers Words Spells Frequencies Or Agendas Which Are Not In The Highest Good Anything Which Is Not Of Love I Hereby Nullify Neutralize Deactivate And Render Useless=1961

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

Patriotism runs deep in my blood; my ancestors fought in wars since the Revolution to preserve FREEDOM. Victory or Death! #WakeUpAmerica

Amen!

Mom to Four Awesome Souls Western PA born and raised #godwins

🙏❤️💯🎯

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

I am from Canada.
NCSWIC in America and the world ❤❤❤

NCSWIC.

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

Love it!!! I just sent this post to a "Normie".

I referenced it because of the Q11 drop that President Trump retruthed. To me, they go together.

(1) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

❤️✝️☀️

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

NOTHING can stop what is coming.
Thanks be to God!

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.