#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

feelin it.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Would you fight tyrannical government with me?
bc i would fight tyrannical government with me!

Only people mentioned by @Photon in this post can reply

One Truth, One Song, One Energy - PRINCE. ☔️🕊🚲☮️🎶💜 EVeRyThinG IS FREQUENCY! The ONLY way 2 WIN the Game is 2 NOT play the Game! 🦅🇺🇸😎

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

…that Voice!!! 💜😎❤️

"Rambo" has removed this video from his TikTok, so maybe he didn't like that so many people are floating this around (even though his name is on the video).🤷‍♀️

https://www.tiktok.com/@_ramboski?lang=en

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Earlier this morning>>>energy waves coming in so strong the emitted flashing lights physically moved me.
They feel amazing and are way cool to see.
Vibin!

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

they cause me migraines

(1) Show this thread

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

I just watched this yesterday and I too watch it for a lift.
It's time for their Sillyworld to change ~

Talk time is over and time for our brave new world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e9RkBtvJv4

Stone Sour - sillyworld [OFFICIAL VIDEO] - YouTube

Stone Sour's video for "sillyworld" from the album, Come What(ever) May - available now on Roadrunner Records. Download now on iTunes: http://smarturl.it/ss-...

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

We just gonna vibe all day👀😎😅😅😅BQQM
I need more chapstik🙄

+++

+++

🌾🌾southern mama🌾🌾 🌷Jesus wins, y’all!🌷

damn i love the silence of the lambs reference👊🏽👊🏽

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Video Length :18 = Q Posts 18, 81 or 9

I love me some military men, Galactic or otherwise.

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Ahhh……I need to take a cold shower.

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

That had a Kappy vibe to it

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

I’m In , let’s Rollll

Freedom....Patriot. God and Country,. Not here for anything but the truth. lover of animals, kindness, and humanity..NCSWIC....nothing.

👊🙏🇺🇲💜

Freedom....Patriot. God and Country,. Not here for anything but the truth. lover of animals, kindness, and humanity..NCSWIC....nothing.

👊🙏🇺🇲💜

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

In response Gr8t Patriot22 to her Publication

VK first posted this. Never gets old.💙

(1) Show this thread

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

I will fight against a tyranical governent with you. I just witness them changing out my neighborhood light for a so called smart light😡looks like a camera on top to me

Where is Greg Phillips from?

In response Curious Juice to his Publication

You'll have to ask him.🙂

(1) Show this thread

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

I'm ready for change! It's time. 🇺🇲😎🐸💥💊

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

Buffalo Bill Goodbye Horses Silence of the Lambs.mp4 - YouTube

I love this very much even i got a movie and a book with this....(((LOVE IT)))

In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication

I don't see psychopaths when i hear this song. Sure, the song is from that movie, and this chracter is creepy.

No valid comparison between that and valiant people who fight tyranny, other than fighting evil.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana looked for this to post yesterday as well one of my all time favs!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Credit goes to VK (and the person who made this vid). We all seem to love this one—even though the song is in a creepy scene in Silence of The Lambs.

If you right click on the vid, Nana, you can download it. There are a few I watch as a mood booster. This is another one.🙂

(1) Show this thread

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

🤣

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

314 ts!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

1414 ... on CST.😁 5:5

(1) Show this thread