"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

*Those in charge are following orders and executing the plan.
*Our Orders are to "Attune" ourselves within the Holy Spirit flowing now. Hold The Whole Divine Light With a Ferocious Mighty Merciful Bright Shine.
*Go within and Stay With God and Our Savior Jesus Christ. Pray, Sing, Mediatate, glorify the Holy Spirit now.
*All will Be Ok and just feel good, truths will come to you, go in nature, look around, feel for the changes which are occuring.
*I Love You All Unconditionally.
*Psalm 34:1 – “I will bless the Lord at all times; his praise shall continually be in my mouth.”
🛐☦️⚛️✝️🕊️

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Sweetie - am scared. Why am I scared? The abundance of His love is all consuming. This is what I am scared of. I see Him. I know His love. This love is so amazingly good. Why am I stopped? Why do I still go to work and worry about my job and paying bills?? Why do I worry about school and housework? I need to meditate more on the next step but this Earthly life is slavery. Keeps me in time and reality. Overwhelmed. I Am. I want this next step and so close but am stopped. Why? I cannot die until He allows it. But I cannot stop my work on this Earth because is His work, being a mom, a wife, an employee. Hate being stuck. Am I stopping this or is He? I will do His will... Just needs to tell me what it is. I will focus more and try harder. Thank you for your wonderful posts! Just what I needed.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Miss Shelly to her Publication

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

still laughing😂

In response memes matter to her Publication

Its so true as well, I can see it coming in like that over the wire so to speak. Love You Sister.

(1) Show this thread