My brother in law (sisters husband) was involved in a head on collision tonight. He was on a med flight to UAB. I don’t know anything yet but all prayers are appreciated! The prayers, thoughts and vibes here are unlike anything I have ever witnessed.

Only people mentioned by @Dpain1969 in this post can reply

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

In response George The Patriot to his Publication

Hope things are going well. Continued prayers. πŸ™πŸΌ

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

My love and prayers are with you and all in your family. May the lord surround your Brother In Law with his loving and healing embrace. ❀ πŸ™

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Dear Father, we are winning, but we are batteling alot, thank you for slowing time down or speeding it up(?) so your angels wake up in time
May it be from fysical challenges to spiritually they both are connected thank you for all truth May it be painful to grow or we stretch without any challenge at all, the gratitude is the (+) that oversomes all (-) may all hearts be mended in Jesus Christs name

Surrounding your brother-in-law in holy, healing love and light.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€

Only followers of this user (@libertyandjustice4_ALL) can see their posts

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Heavenly Father we come to you again in George's time of need. Your strength Dear Lord is needed. You are aware & we trust you Lord. In the Name of Jesus Amen

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❀️ and Gma of several ❀️ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… TRUMP WON!!

Prayers going up for your brother in law and your whole family. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Prayers for you all now!

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

πŸ™Just prayed for your brother in law, your sister, and your whole family. Will continue praying!πŸ™πŸ™

Sending prayers your way.

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

Praying for you all; brother-in-law, doctors and family.
β€οΈπŸ™πŸΌπŸΈ WRWY

β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

I am Sylvia Diane πŸ”₯1221πŸ”₯ GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

On it ... Praying right now

Patriot Pup🐢helping my Patriot Peeps πŸ‘©πŸΌπŸ‘¨πŸΌfight for our Constitutional Republic πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’™

Sending prayers to your brother in law and for your family. I pray God heals his body and comforts your family. Good vibez and much love, fren. πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ€

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™