I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

My last appointment my dr said 197/130 is not ok. They had me on blood pressure medicine for 2 months. "their" medicine isn't working. I need prayer.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Nana is not a doctor but I cut my blood pressure meds in half and some days dont take at all.

I have my particular vitamin intake but I think the deciding factor was pink Himalayan salt.
My blood pressure actually dropped too much, and I found that what was making the difference was my afternoon popcorn treat covered, COVERED in the Pink Himalayan salt.
Never never use that iodized shit.

I have tested it out and I know for sure that it was lowering my blood pressure by changing only that daily.
Now idk if it will work for you or not, but it affected me that way.
They say stress is a big culprit too.
Try grounding/earthing as much as possible and espson salt baths.

Love the Salt flavor,
sungazing and grounding
with friends...

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Ready88 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Harold Holman, click on at the bottom under it