I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

My last appointment my dr said 197/130 is not ok. They had me on blood pressure medicine for 2 months. "their" medicine isn't working. I need prayer.

I had a heart attack. Then I was back in hospital for 220/145. They gave me meds. worked a little, but I went the health store route and did a ton of research. I ditched their meds and now take some natural stuff to keep it down.

There are a lot of options. Here are two I use. i take MMS each morning. It keeps your blood flowing, and not clotting. I take 1 tablespoon of liquid DMSO around noon each day. It naturally expands your blood vessels to allow blood to flow more easily. Dont listen to the docs. Everything theyve been taught is a lie.

There are many many options. Do your own research and then dump the meds. The legal description of pharmaceutical is poison.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @WWCUE in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Godly Man, click on at the bottom under it