Joe Bidan looks 50 years old today. They got the tight mask on today.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

LOL

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❤️Military🇺🇸

Oh you mean its not BOTOX?!?!?!?!!! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 Dannnng I thought hes been competing with Hillary all these years since she died back im 2017!! 😂🤣😂

He also looked kinda tan for loving in DC!

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

😂🤣😅😍🤪😂😅

Ok, Im starting to believe this. His hands look no older than 50 for sure. He no longer has eye bags. The ears can apparently be from a facelift but how do we account for his voice?

Part of the Jan. twit purge. Here we are again causing deplorable trouble. Trump all the way,45 to 19, couldn't be more ready or more proud.

someone needs to replace the mask with a plastic bag

*American PatriQt* 1A-2A *Trump Supporter* *1776 Restore the Republic* Abolish 1871 Act. *LUKE 8:17*

😂

Mother of 2 boys, one is in USCG, other wants to be a Marine. Husband is USAF. MAGA, LOVE TRUMP! Hello JFK Jr. WWG1 WGA Philippians 4:13

So the question is, whose playing Faux Joe?

In response Janet Love to her Publication

faux clone

(1) Show this thread

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

I would really like to see who is behind that mask. They must be laughing so hard when theyre alone!

🤣🤣🤣

can i get one of those tight masks?

looks Orange too ha ha#BadOrangeByedin

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Instant face lift 🤣😂

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Instant face lift 🤣😂

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

hahaha

MAGA Patriot ☘️Kindness is my career. Give not for yourself but rather give of yourself and just think to yourself, what a wonderful world!

i could use one, are they available on Amazon?