Anon Up has become the most caring prayer circle I have ever been a part of.
WWG1WGA

Don't ya wonder sometimes how we all gravitated to here together?
Have ya ever wondered if many of us have done this before?

In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I am so blessed that my husband and best friend is awake with me.
Our family is badly splintered, but as simple as it sounds LOVE is everything, and my Anon Up family has been this amazing gift.
I do believe we have all previously decided to be here, now, together.
For now I am blessed to have found the tribe I belong to.
WWG1WGA ♥️🙏

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication

😘

(1) Show this thread

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Someone told me once when I finally get to where I am going I will not believe how I got there.... now that I am here it is not about how I got here any longer. It is all about WHY ;)
Blessing Sweet Nana you truly are a gift from God ~

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

😘💜Well thank you hun so glad you made it here. Love you too

(1) Show this thread

Theres a reason we all came together here at the particular time we did; tbere are no coincidences, just symchronicities. Thx Nana!!

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

reminiscent of the Netflix show ‘Travelers’.

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

I don't have Netflix, but it sounds interesting.

(1) Show this thread

I don't want to believe we did this before because that would make me believe we tried and failed. I do believe, however, we are meant to be here and we probably signed a soul contract or something. Just my thoughts.

In response Erin Larson to her Publication

Awwh hun we have all failed, many times.
Failure is not something to run from or ignore it is how we win😘

(1) Show this thread

once VK made the post about AU I came right over and have enjoyed every moment if it! It was so hard back in the day talking to people about this stuff but then a breath of fresh air when I joined! No matter what happens from here its been one hell of a ride!