Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

With panic comes...
#ThesePeopleAreStupid

AOC used to make me so angry, but then I started thinking "is it possible for someone to be this stupid?" She's literally redpilling people every time she opens her mouth. Could she be one of Q's "great actors"?

God-fearing Oklahoman that loves USA. Proud of Donald Trump. Praying Christians are powerful. God +1= a majority. Here, now, for a reason.

Kinda what we expect from somebody that believes words have no meaning.

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

An amazing display of classlessness.

Lover of freedom and truth. Will never give up, never give in...this is for the children who are the future!

She needs to be censored....no idea how she was ever voted in....oh yeah I do know, she was a protege of Soros.

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

She should have gone back to bartending before it was too late! But I saw her name on "The List" already!! Bye, bye Fruitcake!!